Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Need Help On Christian TV Site


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all I am working on a new version of my Adventist/Christian/Family TV site and I need some help. What I need is help adding videos from other Adventists. There are 10s or 100s of millions of videos on the internet and I just do not have time to add all of the good christian and good nonfiction videos out there. Just on stage6.com alone I have probably found close to 1000 documentaries etc. Any way I need some help from probably one or two fellow Adventists that are interested in this sort of thing.

banner_smaller_3.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...