Stan Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 please any problems you have with the shout box here ok? If you are logged in can you post? or can you even see the text in the shout box? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Bravus Posted March 26, 2008 Moderators Posted March 26, 2008 Works for me with both the browsers I shouted about - will test more at home this evening Quote Truth is important
CyberGuy Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 When I try to use Shout box it says I do not have permission to use it. I am signed in so what is the deal. Quote Riverside CA
CyberGuy Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 I can see the text but cannot post to it. I am signed on but it says I do not have permission to post to shout box. Both computers of XP and Vista has the same problem. Quote Riverside CA
CyberGuy Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 Private Messages seems to be disabled as well. Quote Riverside CA
Stan Posted March 26, 2008 Author Posted March 26, 2008 try now for the shout box Cyberguy Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
CyberGuy Posted March 26, 2008 Posted March 26, 2008 Ok That works for the shout box anyway. Check PM's. That is disabled as well. Quote Riverside CA
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.