Moderators LynnDel Posted April 1, 2008 Moderators Posted April 1, 2008 I can't find my photos in the photo gallery (I click on My Photos, and the page comes up empty, even though I can see the photos one at a time if I click on messages). Is that because you're playing with the database, Stan? LD Quote LD
Dr. Shane Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 Sometimes everything seems to be working and later everything seems to be back to how it was. It must take a lot of patience to try to work out the bugs. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Stan Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 I can't find my photos in the photo gallery (I click on My Photos, and the page comes up empty, even though I can see the photos one at a time if I click on messages). Is that because you're playing with the database, Stan? LD When i click on our profile then click on your photos I see this http://www.clubadventist.com/gallery/member.php?uid=87&protype=1 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted April 1, 2008 Moderators Posted April 1, 2008 Your link works, but if I click on "My Photos" in the menu bar, or if I click on my name (or any other person's name)in the Member Gallery list, no photos show. How did you get to the link above? Does this have something to do with my using Firefox? LD Quote LD
Stan Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 Your link works, but if I click on "My Photos" in the menu bar, or if I click on my name (or any other person's name)in the Member Gallery list, no photos show. How did you get to the link above? Does this have something to do with my using Firefox? LD When i click on your name, the on the side there are some options, I click on photos there. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted April 1, 2008 Moderators Posted April 1, 2008 OK, that works. Maybe eventually the "My Photos" click will work, too? Love the Dell "news" item. Did you click on the author's name -- Siddhartha Finch? Quote LD
Stan Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 Now I did.... Makes me miss Mrs Gray..... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted April 1, 2008 Moderators Posted April 1, 2008 Oh, we all miss Mrs. Gray. Quote LD
Morning Glory Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 Speak for yourself........ Quote Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.
Moderators LynnDel Posted April 2, 2008 Moderators Posted April 2, 2008 I knew someone would say that, Morning Glory! But don't you miss the opportunities we had to beat up, with impunity, on a not-real person? I'm not having any serious forum problems, Stan, but I have my photos set up so that I'm supposed to get an email when there is a comment. There have been a couple of comments, but no email notifications. Again, not serious, but in case you needed to know... LD Quote LD
Dr. Shane Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 Are we still working on these problems or have we given up and this is how it is going to stay? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Stan Posted April 3, 2008 Author Posted April 3, 2008 Not given up, just burnt out... will fix them in a week or so... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted April 3, 2008 Moderators Posted April 3, 2008 Don't get burnt out - that's no fun! I am very happy with the new setup, so thanks for all your hard work. Quote LD
Dr. Shane Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 I understand that. It has taken me a while to fix bugs on the Spanish forum and sometimes I think it was only accomplished through divine intervention. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.