Woody Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 After having a record nearly $200 Billion profit last year ... the Oil companies want the government to give them $18 billion in Tax breaks. Should we have a poll here to see how many of us want to hand them $18 billion of OUR money to assist them.? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 I would have to see what the tax breaks are for. Often times the government uses tax breaks to encourage certain behaviors. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 I would have to see what the tax breaks are for. Often times the government uses tax breaks to encourage certain behaviors. In this case ... it would be to encourage gouging the American public and making some CEO rich. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 2, 2008 Members Posted April 2, 2008 exactly pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.