Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Police shots driver in LA / MY story


Recommended Posts

Posted

In LA. an undercover policeman today was reportedly being forced off the road by a motorist. The policeman decided to kill the guy.

This reminded me of a confession I have to make.

I also got accused of doing this same thing.

Once I was following an unmarked police car. I had no idea what it was. But the car was driving erratic. It was going way wide on the shoulder. And it was kicking up rocks that hit my car. There was traffic all around me. The only way to get away from the rocks was to move up in my lane but alongside this jerk on the shoulder. I was still not over the middle traffic line.

It turned out the guy was an undercover cop for the local area I was in. But he had a out of state license plate. So, when he turned on his lights to try to pull me over .... I refused. I was honestly worried that he was some gangster who had illegal lights. NO way was I going to stop.

I just increased the speed and eventually left him. When I got home I called the police and reported him. They said ... "Oh you were the guy. We've heard of you. I asked them if the guy was legal and he was. He was an under cover Narcotics agent. I told them my story. I wanted to press charges against the guy and he wanted to press charges against me.

It ended up that nothing happened but I have to wonder if HE got in trouble after I registered the complaint against him.

I did learn that local cops do put on out of state licenses.

I am just glad that the guy didn't shoot me like the guy in LA. Back then I was young and foolish. But to this day ... I think I would probably do the same thing under the same situation of not knowing who the out of state guy was.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...