Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Carbonated Holiness


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

"Laughter is Carbonated Holiness." - Anne Lamott

Read Carloyn Arends' CT article - Carbonated Holiness

Tom

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Posted

Anne Lamott is a favorite religious author. Reading her Traveling Mercies, will spoil you for most others. She is real, not good-goody. Of her conversion experience she said the Holy Spirit followed her around like a little puppy-dog unti she gave in!

dAb

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

  • Administrators
Posted

Same here! "Plan B" is also good, a bit more mellow. I am reading "Grace (Eventually) Thoughts on Faith" for the second time. It is the latest in that series.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Posted

Same here! "Plan B" is also good, a bit more mellow. I am reading "Grace (Eventually) Thoughts on Faith" for the second time. It is the latest in that series.

Ir you care to read a book that will increase your faith in the work of Jesus on your personal life, "In His Image" , by Dr. Paul Brand in collaboration with Philip Yancy, proved to be the most compelling Christian witness I've ever had the pivilege to read, other than the Scriptures themselves.

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

"Laughter is Carbonated Holiness." - Anne Lamott

Read Carloyn Arends' CT article - Carbonated Holiness

Tom

Interesting title..

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...