Jump to content
ClubAdventist

A Worthy Cause


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wasn't sure where else to stick this, so I'll put it here. It's a story about these men from Tanzania who are in Europe right now running a marathon so they can get water for their village. Normally, they have to drink cow's blood to survive. There's a link close to the top of the page that goes to their site, where you can use PayPal to donate, if you want. I think this is a worthy cause, because this isn't just a bunch of people who aren't doing anything to help themselves - these are men who are fighting for the survival of their wives and children, as well as others in their village. Good stuff :)

Maasai Warrior's Marathon

Someone made a U-Tube video about it. When I watched it, I thought "If these people were Americans, would that make a difference for us in thinking about whether to help or not?"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...