Stan Posted May 5, 2008 Author Posted May 5, 2008 Really you saw that? :) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Taylor Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 Stan,no fair when you can change the title of a thread. Help us all this topic was a bit strange to begin with...not it has deteriorated. Quote
Stan Posted May 5, 2008 Author Posted May 5, 2008 I think anyone can do that.... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Taylor Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 What can anyone do?...., change the topic of an established thread, or deteriorate the topic?lol Taylor jumps and runs off, trying to avoid being whopped on the head by Stan. Quote
Administrators Gail Posted May 5, 2008 Administrators Posted May 5, 2008 Bravus said: Quote: I wonder whether it relates to the definition of 'sex' a bit too (Paging Dr Clinton ) Yes, I added a new phrase to my vocabulary with that episode: "Sex in a Clinton sort of way" or "Sex in the Clinton sense of the word" Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
D. Allan Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 Without getting too Clintical about it would say the Dr. was .... ummm. uh. Dr. Clinton should have always had a nurse present in his office during office calls. Quote dAb O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
Moderators LynnDel Posted May 6, 2008 Moderators Posted May 6, 2008 Stan, I've noticed that, since the new software, I can't change thread subject lines. it may be a good thing. How many extra hits has CA gotten since the launch of this subject line? Quote LD
Stan Posted May 6, 2008 Author Posted May 6, 2008 There are only just a handful of us who can view this forum.. I did not know you could no longer change the topic... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Hey, Lyndell, Even this computer illiterate can change the subject. Hit the reply button, and look at the subject line...and add or delete the letters of your choice.. ..then add your reply post....It's that simple... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Stan Posted May 6, 2008 Author Posted May 6, 2008 LynnDel Sorry I was wrong, this is in townhall, I thought it was in the private sex forum. Sorry. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted May 7, 2008 Moderators Posted May 7, 2008 OK, OK, Neil. I see now that it is possible to edit the subject line again, though I know it wasn't, at least for a short time. You can stop patting me pityingly on the head any ol' time now! P.S. However, I notice that, no matter what it says at the top of this window as I post, it remains "Paying for Sex" in the forum list. Hmmm... P.P.S. NOW I see that it's changed. I am so confused! Quote LD
Neil D Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Quote: P.S. However, I notice that, no matter what it says at the top of this window as I post, it remains "Paying for Sex" in the forum list. Hmmm... I gave you the opportunity to change it back... Hmmmmmm.....must be a dirty subject to handle... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Dr. Shane Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I started a "Praying for Sex" thread in the Private Sex forum. The question to be discussed now is just how God answers our prayers. Well... to be discussed there. In private. Those wanting access should ask an administrator. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
cricket Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Can we change the subject now? Has this thread officially deteriorated to nothing even closely resembling the initial topic?? Quote
Administrators Gail Posted May 7, 2008 Administrators Posted May 7, 2008 Not changing as much as getting back on topic Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.