Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Is there one of these in every Church??


Recommended Posts

Posted

The person who may be correct in what he/she says but all they do is complain and no one listens anymore?

how do you handle those?

We get them from time to time here as well...

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

[post deleted due to excessive sarcasim and the just plain adacity to be a bit of a mocker]

I don't know what you are talkin' about....

Everyone here is sweet, never negative, and so pleasent that I am sure that we can call this place "Bulletin Board Paradise".

And we only attract the people who are instant friends. Why, Stan, how you do go on about your fears of negative people that you never see here...!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

How many bitter people does it take to get anger flowing through a church?

pssst....just one

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

  • Moderators
Posted

The question remains....how do we help them and - separately or consequently - the rest of the church?

Reasoning is not necessarily helpful.

Posted

I am happy to report that if such a person exists in my church, I don't know who he or she is. Sadly, I have been involved in churches in the past with such people. I don't think we should try to satisfy them. They are negative people. We live in an imperfect world and belong to an imperfect church. If we want to find faults in those around us we always will be able to do so. I think it is best to uplift others rather than dwell on their defects.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

`lo Nan. They would need to be led to resolve their bitterness issues from the heart. When God replaces bitterness with compassion, that sends good things moving through the church. I've been fortunate to see examples like this.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Posted

We become what we focus on. Focus on bitterness, one becomes bitter. Look at Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Jeremiah Wright Jr., these guys have focused their whole lives on racism, and they're no different than the KKK.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...