Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Share with us 3 great things about your mother.... does not matter if she is with us or sleeping in Christ.

I know a number of members lost there Mother over the past year. Am sure this is a tough day.

I do believe it is only Mother's day in North America.... is that correct?

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

  • Administrators
Posted

This is not mother's day for me. Mother's Day was always planned around Mother and what to do for, and with her. She is no longer here and my children appear to feel the same as I. We have in essence 'canciled mother's day'

Memories are too close to the surface just now to pick one or two .....

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Posted

1. My mom is my biggest cheerleader. I always know she's in my corner. Her confidence that I would do my best seemed to make it so.

2. My mom gave me the freedom to be myself. She encouraged me to make my own choices and then supported my decisions (and was always there to support me if they turned out badly).

3. My mom is about the most empathetic person I know. Whatever mood I'm in, she will share it with me. She always took time to listen as I was growing up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...