Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Today, as a family we were out doing a lot of yard work. I was in the process of planting some flowers when I stepped backwards. I have no idea what happened, as there was not uneven ground or anything slippery and I am usually very nimble on my feet. But I began to slip and fall and I twisted my ankle severely. I am not sure if it is broken or not, but if it is, they can't cast it as it is dreadfully swolllen and due to the swelling it quite painful. So here I am with my foot propped up, not really able to sleep yet so I am here on CA. I don't think it is broken as I can weight bare a little and can twist my ankle a bit...though not much due to the swelling. But do pray for it's quick recovery. I have to leave in about a week on an extended international trip. I can do it on crutches if necessary but it would make it much more difficult than if it were simply much better before I had to leave.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

  • Moderators
Posted

Taylor,

So sorry to hear about your ankle! I had something happen to me about 3-4 months ago where I hurt my foot as well...as i was jogging with my dog...it happened so quick, don't know what I tripped on...and my foot swelled up bad...and I had to prop my foot up as well....also...cold icepacks are excellent for your healing.....it took mine about a month to heal...but doesn't mean yours will take that long....I hurt my foot, not my ankle, and it took long to heal..we will keep you in prayer for a fast recovery....and will add you on our prayer list at church during prayer meeting. God Bless, Denise :)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Posted

Thanks everyone. The swelling is slightly improved today which is a good sign. I got a bit of sketchy sleep.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...