Stan Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 Is it LEFT or RIGHT or is it BACKWARDS or FORWARDS? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Bravus Posted May 15, 2008 Moderators Posted May 15, 2008 I think you have it BACKWARDS, at least if you meant respectively: conervative means looking backwards, progressive means looking forwards. Quote Truth is important
Stan Posted May 15, 2008 Author Posted May 15, 2008 I should have worded that different. I was not meaning to tie them in 'parallel' Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 I should have worded that different. I was not meaning to tie them in 'parallel' Well, could you do it in perpendictular? Maybe you can get to it in some round about way...? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Bravus Posted May 16, 2008 Moderators Posted May 16, 2008 Left(x)^2 + Right(x) - Centre = 0 Quote Truth is important
Stan Posted May 16, 2008 Author Posted May 16, 2008 Left(x)^2 + Right(x) - Centre = 0 That SO explains it... thanks!!! Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted May 16, 2008 Administrators Posted May 16, 2008 I'll be right back after I conserve my energy with a nap. I am left looking forward to more progress on this topic. Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Neil D Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 You mean that there is PROGRESSION in this? And here I thought it was an endless circular argument.... Rest easy, Tom.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Bravus Posted May 16, 2008 Moderators Posted May 16, 2008 Oh, in that case the equation you want would be: RIGHT^2 + LEFT^2 = CONSTANT Quote Truth is important
Planey Posted May 17, 2008 Posted May 17, 2008 Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.