Stan Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 We have had a few complaints about members soliciting funds for 'worth causes' such as school fees etc. That is not allowed here, please let me know if you get one. Thanks Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 We have had a few complaints about members soliciting funds for 'worth causes' such as school fees etc. That is not allowed here, please let me know if you get one. Thanks I would like to mention that I am a worthy cause and am soliciting funds of extra moneys that may be laying around the house, and in the cushions of sofas and large overstuffed chairs. Please send these donations to deleted Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Members phkrause Posted May 15, 2008 Members Posted May 15, 2008 Neal I found some monopoly money, where should I send to. hahaha pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Stan Posted May 15, 2008 Author Posted May 15, 2008 Interesting.... as I just LOST some monopoly money.. hmmmmm (roflol) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.