Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Okay .... My neighbor is just too kind.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I may have already mentioned this ... but we just moved and our neighbor is so kind it is just very hard for me to accept.

This is the second week in a row that he has come over and mowed our lawn. He knows that we are busy moving in and that I am not able to do it. Also we are having trouble getting our mower going. But right this minute ... he is out there mowing and it is frustrating me.

My wife keeps telling me that it is the giver that gets the most out of helping others. But, it really bothers me to be helped even though I need the help.

I guess I am just really tired of needing it.

Any Help or Advice for me ???

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Awww, that is really sweet. If your neighbor didn't want to mow your lawn, he wouldn't do it. Make a nice pitcher of lemonade, or find out what his favorite cookie is--and get to know and enjoy your neighbor.

Believe me, not everyone has a neighbor like this; in fact, I am a little jealous---I guess you could say--I covet your neighbor. LOL

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

Redwood sometime your neighbor will need YOUR help...return the kindness at that time. As for now, thank him for HIS kindness. What was it that Jesus said "Love thy neighbor as thyself"? Count yer blessings and praise the Lord that you moved next to a good neighbor rather than a mean-spirited neighbor!

Oh and kuddos to Mrs. Redwood...she's right on target with her comments! TU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...