Jump to content
ClubAdventist

How central is the cross to your own theology?


Recommended Posts

Posted

The question after Wednesday's Lesson Study was the following:

"How central is the cross to your own theology?

I would like to hear your responses to this question. How much does your own theology emphasize the Cross? It is ALL? Is it PART? Do your 'works' that Christ does in your life ... play a part so that it is partly the works that Christ does in your life and partly the cross that bring salvation? What is the percentage?

I think that it is important that we each have a clear understanding of this in our own personal theology. I realize that our own personal theology will go through much evolution when we 'See His Face' ... but it is also important that our personal theology be as close to truth as possible.

So, I would love to hear how important the cross is to your theology and how it is demonstrated in your belief system.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...