Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Doug Batchelor's interpretations - part 1 - Three anti-Sabbath verses


Recommended Posts

Posted

duplicate post

I cant make a sig with 30 chrs

Posted

I re-did the post, so it's still a duplicate? How much would I have to change it. Why would that topic be forbidden?

Do you still think I'm trying to get people to keep the feast days. I don't keep them. I think there's been a misunderstanding. It's apparent that you didn't read it or you would know that's not what the topic was about. I tried to fix the post so no one could misunderstand my intentions. I fixed it, but you deleted that one too.

If you send a thread to an unknown forum, it's really the same as sending it to the trash can. No one's going to give me any feedback there. That forum has only 4 topics including this one which you sent there.

I have had this burden for over a year and never shared it with anyone for fear of being misunderstood. Then look what happens. I share and I'm misunderstood in a way that I could never have anticipated. Wow.

I tried several times to contact Amazing Facts about it and they ignore me. They are the teachers, not the students. So now I bear my soul to share my burden and see what others think. I eagerly hope for some kind of wise feedback but instead my post gets trashed, and now that topic is taboo in any forum where people actually reply.

Why would you want to censor such a post? You don't censor other people who advocate nothing but sound doctrine as I do.

If I where seducing people to keep the feasts, then I would understand, but I'm not, so if you charge me with that, it's an honest mistake. If I try to clear it up and you don't let me, then it becomes like a false accusation.

I cant make a sig with 30 chrs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...