Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Original Kings Heralds Bass Singer


Recommended Posts

Posted

Did you hear that Ray Turner died? Or am I sharing old news.

ANyway ... Ray was the original bass singer with what became known as the King's Heralds. He sang in the group for 20 years and was five months from being 100 years old when he died. The group started out with three brothers and Ray. Ray did a lot in his lifetime Last year ... he and his wife celebrated their 75th Wedding Anniv.

Oh and did I mention ... Ray also directed Voice of Prophecy live broadcasts. What a man.

I apologize if this has already been posted.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...