Stan Posted August 11, 2008 Posted August 11, 2008 Do members have the ability to post in the Interview section on top? The new permission section of the control panel is HUGE and not sure I have done it right.. ALSO Can anyone see the upcoming interview with Virginia Coombs? I can't BUT I can see it in the Control Panel.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Liz Posted August 11, 2008 Posted August 11, 2008 Yes, I have the ability to post, I did try it out, just didn't have anything to say--but I could if I wanted too. The Virginia Coombs interview is missing. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Stan Posted August 11, 2008 Author Posted August 11, 2008 The Virginia Coombs one just showed up for me... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted August 11, 2008 Author Posted August 11, 2008 How many can members view? There should be 7 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
WayneV Posted August 11, 2008 Posted August 11, 2008 How many can members view? There should be 7 I see 6. Finch Shelton Crilley Ripley Tyner Coombs Quote WayneV Just remember these words of warning, for they will come to pass all too soon: If you are ever flying through the desert and your canoe breaks down, remember that it takes three pancakes to lift the doghouse, because there ain't nary a bone in ice cream!
Administrators Gail Posted August 11, 2008 Administrators Posted August 11, 2008 How many can members view? There should be 7 Good luck! I don't know what the magic formula is to make those things appear. As you said, there are far too many settings to set with this last update. Drives me crazy! I'll see something in the Control Panel and it still doesn't appear here. Keep trying! Sometimes it's a matter of quitting the app then going back in Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Stan Posted August 11, 2008 Author Posted August 11, 2008 can members moderators and admins view the Questions for Mitch? http://adventistforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/303/1/Interview_with_Mitchell_Tyner Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted August 11, 2008 Administrators Posted August 11, 2008 Looks okay to me :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Nan Posted August 11, 2008 Moderators Posted August 11, 2008 Yes to the question about Mitch Quote
Stan Posted August 12, 2008 Author Posted August 12, 2008 If I have done this right, everyone, all levels should be able to view and post. Guests should be able to read as well. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
LifeHiscost Posted August 12, 2008 Posted August 12, 2008 Do members have the ability to post in the Interview section on top? The new permission section of the control panel is HUGE and not sure I have done it right.. ALSO Can anyone see the upcoming interview with Virginia Coombs? I can't BUT I can see it in the Control Panel.. I'm good for both. Thanks Stan. Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.