Administrators Gail Posted August 21, 2008 Administrators Posted August 21, 2008 In what circumstances do you feel most at peace? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Naomi Posted August 22, 2008 Administrators Posted August 22, 2008 After a busy, productive day taking a nice bath with nice music playing. Having my evening worship and crawling into a nice, clean bed. Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Dottie Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 Out in nature, where I can't see or hear anything mechanical, and can appreciate the beauty that Our Father has given us. Quote
ChildofChrist Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 I agree...out in nature or alone anywhere away from the daily competive world. I do not care for a lot of drama. Quote Wakan Tanka Kici Un ~~Child of Christ~~
Moderators Gerr Posted August 23, 2008 Moderators Posted August 23, 2008 In what circumstances do you feel most at peace? When talking to my Heavenly Father, or when listening to beautiful music. Gerry Quote
Planey Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 Peace and I are strangers at the moment. I get fairly close when I am praying. Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderators Nan Posted August 23, 2008 Moderators Posted August 23, 2008 When I feel the need of serenity - whether as a relief from bussle, loneliness or stress - I like to recite the Shepherd Psalm slowly and realise that it was written for ME. (and a good amplification is Max Lucado's book Travelling Light, which I am reading at the moment). Quote
Moderators Gerr Posted August 23, 2008 Moderators Posted August 23, 2008 Then keep praying, my brother. My heart aches for your recent loss. Gerry Quote
cricket Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 Peace is when my immediate family and I share time together. Quote
Ellen Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 I don't have to be quiet or serene to have peace. Peace to me is when i have a clear conscience and the joy of God in my heart. I am at peace most of the time. When I am not peaceful is if I have upset my husband and he gets mad at me or I have let someone down and have guilt over it. I have calm periods in most days but don't feel more at peace at those times. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.