Dr. Shane Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 The first part of Obama's interview was on the O'Reilly Factor this evening. He talked about Iraq, Iran and Pakistan. I think he did well. Did anyone else see this? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Yes. Portions. But my wife is wanting to look at other things rather than Obama these days. She is just too excited about Palin and doesn't want to see Obama's mug. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators John317 Posted September 5, 2008 Moderators Posted September 5, 2008 No, I was too busy (distracted?) by what was going on on the Forum. I want to see it and the McCain speech as well. After all, I watched both the Joe Biden and the Obama speeches, so I just must watch McCain's. I read parts of it and it seems like he did well, too. My feeling is that McCain shored up his conservative base with Palin, and now he is free to go after the independents and Democrats. McCain never could have excited the conservatives of the party anyway, and now he doesn't need to. He's got Palin on his right. I think it was a brilliant choice. And the idea may have been planted in McCain's brain by none other than Rush Limbaugh, who was singing the praises of Palin the week before McCain made his choice. Something to think about. Oh, and Obama's got Joe Biden, a Senator of many years, who was forced out of a race because of accusations of plagiarism and who won't be able to deliver even a big state for Obama. So it is: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin. I like the looks and the sounds of it. Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Dr. Shane Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 O'Reilly will likely play it on his radio program today. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dr. Shane Posted September 10, 2008 Author Posted September 10, 2008 I have been watching these segments as the have been airing. O'Reilly has been really grilling Obama and Obama has been doing very well. I don't think Obama will have a tougher interview than this one. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators John317 Posted September 10, 2008 Moderators Posted September 10, 2008 O'Reilly has been actually pretty polite, I think. A couple of times he's let Obama off the hook when it could have been embarrassing if he had wanted to really insist that Obama give an answer. But I agree that it is good interview. Obama is a very likable person, of course. A wonderful, talented politician. Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.