Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey ... we could talk about that also. Actually ... that sounds like more fun than this.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Okay. I see no problem with girls sitting in boys laps.

As long as they are of age ... or way under age.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

The majority of universities in our country are incubators for liberal thought, and often a segway for agnosticism in the final analysis. Don't waste your time trying to deny that.

olger

Hmmmmm....add some other factors like social interaction where as offending people, or the lack of social friendliness, and I think that you will that rebelion is actually a reaction to those factors.....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Yes. Please. The topic of this thread is lap sitting. If you know anything about laps ... please respond.

Any woman who wishes to sit on my lap, I give permission....however, if you are married, I think you might need to ask permission of your significant other.....

And I don't intend to be a part of any spat between couple...

And I don't intend that anything else is going to occur.....However, If I suddenly get up and walk away, you may be assured that the lap session is over..... thinking

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Neil says ...

Quote:
And I don't intend that anything else is going to occur.....However, If I suddenly get up and walk away, you may be assured that the lap session is over.....

Red says .... How long ARE you 'lap sessions' Neil? Is there a 'sitting fee'?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Neil says ...
Quote:
And I don't intend that anything else is going to occur.....However, If I suddenly get up and walk away, you may be assured that the lap session is over.....

Red says .... How long ARE you 'lap sessions' Neil? Is there a 'sitting fee'?

Sorry, I don't do lap sessions for men...only boys and even then, under 7 years of age and under the condition that he is giving "pride and pleasure". "Pride and pleasure" are sessions when the child is asking questions, times when he wants a story, times when he just wants to be held, and most of all, times when he just shuts up! I don't count sleeping as "Pride and pleasure" because this type of session is clearly out of the child's control.

As for lap sessions for girls...see lap sessions for boys...

As for lap sessions for women, welllllllll....only single women need apply and any negotiations will always take place before the lap session and time is always under negotiation. Fees are discussed during the negotiation process...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Fees are discussed during the negotiation process...

Who is paying whom??? Is your lap that good? Is it worth it?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

Originally Posted By: Neil D
Fees are discussed during the negotiation process...

Who is paying whom??? Is your lap that good? Is it worth it?

.....and how curious are you????

And I use it all the time...and I can assure you, I never get something that is not worth it.... tomato

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

My ears-- I mean my eyes-- are beginning to feel hot here for some reason. Is it just my imagination?

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Posted

My ears-- I mean my eyes-- are beginning to feel hot here for some reason. Is it just my imagination?

Is it just your imagination? Probably. Most men think they got something special, but after all is said and done it is just a lap. teehe

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Moderators
Posted

bwink

Yeah I know. Funny how that works. But it helps to make them think it's special anyhow.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Posted

Quote:
Is it just your imagination? Probably. Most men think they got something special, but after all is said and done it is just a lap.

AWWWWWwwwww....Lead a guy on, will you??? chicky:

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...