Woody Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 Obama just stated that EVERYONE in the U.S. will pay less taxes than they did in 1990 ... if they elect him and accept HIS tax plan. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
carolaa Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 He's talking about personal income taxes, right? I don't think he's talking about loopholes for the rich, or about corporate taxes. Quote
Woody Posted September 12, 2008 Author Posted September 12, 2008 He just said ... EVERYONE. To know what he meant ... you would have to ask him. I am not good at mind reading. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 Obama has said that "Middle class America will have tax relief and will recieve a [i forget the amount $1000? $1500?] rebate check. I just read from US NEWs that the economy is in a full scale recession while China and India's economys are booming. The reason this is unusual is that in the past when the US get a sneeze, the world has the cold. Taint this way...The economys are different and changing and we are on the outs.... McCain has been blunt- He doesn't understand the economy. And you guys are going to let him in the office????? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.