Woody Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 Quote: John 12:32 " And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me." Jesus gave this promise to point out WHO does the work. HE does the drawing of men unto Himself. If "EVANGELISM" only could understand this basic biblical concept. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted September 14, 2008 Author Posted September 14, 2008 Gail's point that they can't help but be drawn is a good one that is echoed by Ellen White. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted September 14, 2008 Administrators Posted September 14, 2008 If you think about it- If you were unchurched and "out there", how would you best be attracted to Jesus? Probably not through arguments or condemnation, nor through shunning (the practise of Christians avoiding you) Jesus provides healing, acceptance, instruction, comfort, strength and courage. Seems like a no-brainer! Yet He in His wisdom tells us to lift the Son of man up. He reminds us, as if He knew that we would stumble by getting ourselves mixed up in the process somehow. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted September 14, 2008 Author Posted September 14, 2008 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.