Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

What do you guys think of the Lesson this week?

I am just not so sure I am comfortable with Philip and his disappearing act. That gives me the hebegeebees.

However he does give us a good model for Baptism. When my wife and I were studying this ... I told her that the higher ups called him to immediately report for him baptizing someone without the vote and approval of the church organization.

Big Trouble. So, he had to leave immediately and get a tongue lashing.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...