Moderators Denise Posted October 10, 2008 Moderators Posted October 10, 2008 This is one of our cats...his name is Stewart. He's a really cool cat. He loves to drag all kinds of things around the house into his water dish which includes things such as clothes, long strings, etc. This video was taped by my son today, well, yesterday on my time. I chose the music, and my husband put this video together. Hope you enjoy! Quote Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another... Monticello Georgia
Liz Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 Very cute!!! How did he keep the balloon from popping? Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Moderators Denise Posted October 10, 2008 Author Moderators Posted October 10, 2008 Hello Liz, I don't know....we kept hoping he would pop it, so we could have it on the video, but it never happened. He kept grabbing it on where you tie the balloon, and he was really gentle with the balloon. He's a unique cat. But, we did find it later on deflated....but never heard it pop. I think he bit into it where he was carrying it, where it's tied at. Quote Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another... Monticello Georgia
missionlady Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 Thanks for sharing your kitty! He looks a lot like my Kasey. One of these days I'll figure out how to put a picture on here so I can share my kitties. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.