Stan Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Source Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
aldona Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Yes!!! (But just put that sticker on your car and watch rocks get thrown through your windows.) aldona Quote www.asrc.org.au (Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each monthIMSLP/Petrucci Music LibraryThe Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music DownloadsLooking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!
Woody Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Christians would DO that ? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 A bit of an overstatement... Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 A bit of an overstatement... I don't think it was meant to be taken literally Olger. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 It sounds very Catholic. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Neil D Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 I have a beat up truck...I could put it on there and see what happens.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.