Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

The head elder of my church came up with a great plan for prayer meetings.

They are going to rotate where they have them.

Each week they will have them at a shut-ins house. And I am on the list. So, soon I will be able to experience prayer meeting.

I am excited. Why didn't anyone else invent this sooner. All these years of being alone. Finally ... some relief.

Praise God though ....

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

What a wonderful idea!! Let us know how it goes, OK?

MG

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

  • Moderators
Posted

Great to hear that, Redwood. I'm very happy for you. I hope you enjoy it and get a real blessing from it. I know it's hard for you to get out so this is great news for you. thumbsup

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Posted

I am so happy for you Redwood! Let us know how it goes!

Posted

You will love prayer meeting this way. When I was growing up there wasn't a church in our town, so we rotated between the families there. It is so much more intimate and cozy, you really get to know your fellow believers that way. Let us know how it went.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

What a great way for members to get to know the shut-ins!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...