Woody Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 Went out on a visit with Blanche today. But, I was wondering if I was in violation of Church and State. I wore my 'Palintology' shirt. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want the Church and State police after me. I did ask Blanche if she wanted me to change shirts before visiting these people. But she said ... No biggy. But I do need to confess this as a possible violation. I will let you decide. It is just that Ellen White said we were to make a stand on important issues . And this is an important issue. I try to show my McPalin support whenever I am in public. I consider it my Christian duty. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
carolaa Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 Yeah, I wouldn't recommend doing that. It depends on what kind of visit it was, of course, but if you're not very, very sure of the other person's politics, it could be a negative thing. Quote
Woody Posted October 17, 2008 Author Posted October 17, 2008 Okay ... I gave you only part of the story. I was wondering if you all were awake. I wore another shirt over the top of it ... so that the 'Palintology' could not be seen. But it felt good to know it was there anyways. Just wanted you to think the worst of me. I tried. But for sure I don't want the 'Church and State' police after me .... And I know that that character Neil ... would send them for sure if I didn't clarify this quickly. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 Okay ... I gave you only part of the story. I was wondering if you all were awake. I wore another shirt over the top of it ... so that the 'Palintology' could not be seen. But it felt good to know it was there anyways. Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 Don't involve my branches in this ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Don't involve my branches in this ... Then don't hold Mrs Palin so close to your heart.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 All I can say is ... You IS BAD ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 All I can say is ... You IS BAD ... Aaaah, I have reclaimed my bad boy status in Clubadventist... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 Quote: Then don't hold Mrs Palin so close to your heart.... That's not 'Mrs. Palin' ... it's Gov.Palin and soon to be V.P. Palin ... MR. Neil ..... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Quote: Then don't hold Mrs Palin so close to your heart.... That's not 'Mrs. Palin' ... it's Gov.Palin and soon to be V.P. Palin ... MR. Neil ..... I don't care if she's President of the US thru an assassination of the real president...when Mrs Redwood finds out, you are gonna have a personal experience with something concerning hell and 'hath no fury like..." Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 No matter how you spin it ... I am loyal to Gov. Palin. (Redwood putting on his muddied Palintology Shirt.) And might I add ... Blanche has her own 'Our Mama beats your Obama' Shirt ... so I doubt that she objects. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
carolaa Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Maybe Redwood has been promised a position in the Palin administration. Quote
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 I've been considering offering my expertise. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
carolaa Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Oh, yes, you should do that. She could definitely use your expertise. Quote
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 BTW. What exactly IS my expertise that she could use? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
carolaa Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Beats me. But whatever it is, I'm sure she could use it. And it would give you an edge for a position in her administration. If nothing else, you can always entertain her with your snippets. That ought to at least get you the court jester position, and it's only up from there. Quote
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 Ahhhh. The old 'snippets'. Yes, I am good with those. Will you give me a reference? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 But as far as the court jester position ... I don't think she needs one. She fills that position just fine with her jabs at the Obama man. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 BTW. What exactly IS my expertise that she could use? I suspect that she could use your advise on fund raising stratigies, ie poppy growing.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 Yes. She could use some fund raising. I just heard on Fox that Obama has spent some $600,000,000.00 so far. McCain since he was tricked by Obama into accepting federal funds ... is limited to only $83 mil for the campaign as I recall. This is why McCain is so bitter about Obama's lies to him about this. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.