Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi brethren,

I am not schooled in matters of the heavenly law aside of a lifetime of Sabbath school lessons and sorts, which some say is equivalent to attaining degrees in divinity..

By the way, the question is "What is Faith? Is it something higher in hierarchy to Love? Love was said to be the foundation of everything.. But then anything without Faith was said to be a total waste of time or sort of.. Is it possible to be kind of perfect.. perfect in my SDA church, such as tithing and offering, church attendance, even being active in church, not smoking, not not and etc.. and still yet have no faith?

My third world experience of Adventism, since I grew up and am still in this exotic underdeveloped world, have not exposed or educated me well in these matters of faith. I am mentioning third world since I can't be very sure of how things are done, yonder there..

I seem to learn more upon faith in reality based definitions from the non SDAs. I, supposed that the SDA approach is more of the broad spectrum approach, leaning heavier upon the whole or what ever I seem to be rambling about..

My further query is whether this faith element is the determining factor upon the extra noticed and balefully cursed deceiving fig by Christ in the Bible. Or was it the Love that was missing or perhaps they are all just the same?..

Best always,

Raphael

Test me with thy might but grant me safe passage. Now, who said that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...