Jump to content
ClubAdventist

New Timeline


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need everyone's help if you have time please.

I just added a new timeline that I am hoping will encourage people to study Revelation and Daniel more. You will find this new timeline here:

Revelation's Last Day Events

What I am asking you to do is check it out and let me know if you find any missing links or whatever. Just keep in mind that the focus of this timeline is the Second Coming and that the PDF lessons (from Doug Batchelor) answer many questions that the reader may have. If you feel that something is missing that really needs to be there I'd like to know about it.

Thanks so much,

Dan

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)
 

Posted

Hey Dan we are meeting on many different forums. I like your new Dan. and Rev. added to the timelines. That is the important message right now, It is nicely done with the photo's too, I did not see any thing that was not working or needed editing, good job!

Take Care, Blessings, Matthew

"Sanctify them by the truth"

Posted

Thanks for your kind words Matt. If you think of anything needed or that would be a nice addition just let me know.

Nice to hear from you again.

Blessing to you too,

Dan

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...