Woody Posted November 2, 2008 Posted November 2, 2008 Why is it that when I am in the chat room ... that it does not show up that anyone is in the Chat Room? Does no one want to talk to me? Okay. It is too late now. Since no one wants to talk ... I am headed to bed. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted November 2, 2008 Posted November 2, 2008 Late????? It's 9:30 in the evening and you are going to bed???? on a Saturday night???? Why? are you going to church tomorrow??? What for? Jesuits don't have to be there until 10:30 am....And, trust me, Redwood...no matter how much "beauty sleep" you need, it ain't doing you any good, you ugly republican... Shoot man, if you would've hung around, I would've traded insults with you, man... [scuffing shoe in dirt]shoot! missed out again.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Nan Posted November 2, 2008 Moderators Posted November 2, 2008 And why are you not in the chat room Mr D? only one person there at the moment and that is not you. Quote
Neil D Posted November 2, 2008 Posted November 2, 2008 Because Ms. B. I am in and out of C/A....It has been an hour since you posted, and I dont see you there either....[sigh] Would have loved to find out more about Oz.....Oh, well.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators LynnDel Posted November 2, 2008 Moderators Posted November 2, 2008 Suggestion: When you are in the Chat Room, Redwood or anyone else, shout it in the Shout Box. When you do, please advertise your current time and time zone. People are more likely to look in the Shout Box than at the Chat Room info -- if my own practice is any indication, that is. Juicy stuff in there sometimes! As far at the Chat Room goes, I don't know how much of what I wrote Friday night actually became visible. I'm suspecting several of my sentences didn't get across, which is just as well! LynnDel Soaking up the lovely rain in N. Calif. Quote LD
cricket Posted November 2, 2008 Posted November 2, 2008 Kudos to Redwood! I really appreciate him keeping the chat room active again. I've missed my friends here in the chat room. The forum is nice, but you just can't get to know people here like you can in the chat room. Thanks Redwood! Quote
Woody Posted November 2, 2008 Author Posted November 2, 2008 Late????? It's 9:30 in the evening and you are going to bed???? on a Saturday night???? Why? are you going to church tomorrow??? What for? Jesuits don't have to be there until 10:30 am....And, trust me, Redwood...no matter how much "beauty sleep" you need, it ain't doing you any good, you ugly republican... Shoot man, if you would've hung around, I would've traded insults with you, man... [scuffing shoe in dirt]shoot! missed out again.... I am so sorry I missed your insults. I live for them. If only I had known ... my sleep was not all that it is cracked up to be. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted November 2, 2008 Author Posted November 2, 2008 Suggestion: When you are in the Chat Room, Redwood or anyone else, shout it in the Shout Box. When you do, please advertise your current time and time zone. People are more likely to look in the Shout Box than at the Chat Room info -- if my own practice is any indication, that is. Juicy stuff in there sometimes! As far at the Chat Room goes, I don't know how much of what I wrote Friday night actually became visible. I'm suspecting several of my sentences didn't get across, which is just as well! LynnDel Soaking up the lovely rain in N. Calif. I had the same issue last night. I would be talking away and no one thought I was talking. They could not see me. I hate it when people don't think I am talking. And the other problem was that even though I was in the Chat Room ... it did not register that I was there. So, no one would come. I suspect that the ghosts and goblins from Friday night had something to do with it. I am going to try to research some of these problems. I am not all that techy but I will try. And thank you Cricket for the kind words. All this time that I have been on the Forum and I had no idea what a great experience the Chat Room was. How come you guys didn't shout to me sooner? I am hard of hearing so perhaps you were shouting and I just didn't hear you. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.