Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have noticed an increase of what I would call hate posts. I am concerned about this. Being dogmatic is one thing ... but insisting that others believe as you do is not Christian.

Check out Redwood Snippets.

They will know we are Christians by our Love.

You will not win anyone by telling them they are going to Hell if they don't believe as you do. Hey folks ... all of us here are sincere and following God as we see He wants.

So ... you is all COOL.

Whatever differences in belief we have ... it is all COOL.

It just simply does not matter what knowledge we have or don't have. Bottom line ... God knows our hearts and where we have been . And He tells me where I am going. And guess what ...

I am going to Heaven

And I am confident that you will be there also.

So, let's treat each other with kindness.

You guys just don't have to believe as I do.

Thus ... I hope I don't have to believe as you ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Isn't 'dogmatic' a new kind of car transmission? Like a seeing-eye dog, but a changing-gear dog? bwink

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

PS I do agree strongly with what you say

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

Labeling some posts as hateful, and increasing at that, is a serious charge. Please back up this serious charge with evidence.

Gerry

Posted

did ... if the shoes fits wear it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Pointing fingers at everyone when you actually mean only certain individuals is rude to say the least. All it does is sow the seeds of suspicion and dissension. Our Lord advised us that when we have issues with others, we take it up with them. If you don't like to make it public, a PM would do.

Gerry

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

I agree with your post Red. Nice post. Not everything is black and white, and even if it was black and white nobody can possibly know the exact difference. For instance, is the next song white because the sound is beautiful, or is it black because it s from the movie scarface?

Posted

Quote:
I agree with your post Red. Nice post. Not everything is black and white

Thank you Truthseeker. Not everything is black and white. While we know that Obama is black and white but not if he will be president or not and in the same regard ... we as SDAs all have different interpretations of spirituality and Biblical aspects. So, it is good to be tolerant of each other and each ones belief.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...