Jump to content
ClubAdventist

My Gynecological 'Roots'


Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe that is Genealogical instead of Gynecological. I don't know. But whatever it is ... I hestitate to talk about my 'roots' for they are sensitive. But someone has raised the question. So, I will answer it.

Yes, I am Swiss n Swedish ... but it is a combination of Swiss/Irish and Swedish if it must be told.

Now ... I hesitate to admit I have shared 'roots' with Obama. I did not confess this prior to the election. But folks, I do share a common heritage in more ways than one. Just ask Laz. He knows all about this. For myself ... I did not consider it a virtue to vote for someone with a common heritage. I was tempted. Sorely tempted folks. But I resisted and voted for the best man.

I do hope that Obama will share in the good fortune of all of those past Irish Presidents who have kissed the Blarney Stone.(For further info about the Blarney stone ... check out the thread 'A Bunch of Blarney')

Many an important person have kissed the ol' Blarney Stone ... myself included. But, not all have become presidents. This was why I was not more forthcoming about Obama and myself having kissed the ol' stone. But now you all know why the two of us are so full of the Blarney.

My concern is that Obama will use this old Blarney to the detriment of the country. I do respect our common roots ... but it is time for me to speak up. Can we really trust someone who has kissed the old Blarney Stone?

That is the question.

Thank Heavens ... I'm signing off for now ...

But just so you know ... my roots are not in cahoots with Obama. Whether they be Genealogical or Gynecological.

REDWOOD

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...