Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Dishes Dolls and Coins etc


Recommended Posts

Posted

How many of you are buying those Barack Obama dishes and coins and bobble head dolls?

As you might imagine ... I am not.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

No-o-o. I don't buy junk such as that for any reason!

Posted

Hey, I still have three Bill Clinton watches that run backwards.....

Posted

Nope, it is pretty tacky looking. Now someone is making Obama coins, and I have even seen "I voted for Obama" stickers on cars. I don';t care either way who you voted for.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...