Neil D Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 .....seeing a google tool bar on the top... It's below the "Welcome to the unOfficial World Wide Adventist Forum" and above the "unOFFICIAL WORLDWIDE ADVENTIST FORUM >> Forums >>Main Discussion Topics >>Townhall >> New Post" tool bar... ok, I am hallucinating, right? It's the gremlins that accompany me as I can see it on my computer at home AND the one at work..... And is the site a bit slow...? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Stan Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 Site was really slow... I have now turned off the search.. that was draining all the resources. I have removed a lot of the google ads, and put up the google search instead.. the google ads were earning about $2 per day or less.. going to see what the search earns us.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.