Moderators Bravus Posted December 1, 2008 Moderators Posted December 1, 2008 Shot without benefit of tripod, so there will definitely be clearer and better images: But of course, they won't be ones captured by me... Here's what you're looking at, btw. Quote Truth is important
Members phkrause Posted December 1, 2008 Members Posted December 1, 2008 That's cool bravus. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Liz Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 That is really neat; and it looks perfectly clear. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
aldona Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 I saw it from my front porch last night, as clear as anything. I wonder what interpretation would be put on it by those who believe in astrology. aldona Quote www.asrc.org.au (Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each monthIMSLP/Petrucci Music LibraryThe Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music DownloadsLooking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted December 2, 2008 Administrators Posted December 2, 2008 Tonight it was an upside down frowning face... An amazing site!! Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Rodney Willard Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 Some of those in Europe had a chance to see the moon eclipse Venus. Tonight the moon is rapidly moving away and Venus has run past Jupiter. You might want to replay the event using a planitarium program such as WinStars 2 Quote
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted December 3, 2008 Moderators Posted December 3, 2008 I saw it tonight! Beautiful. Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.