Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Miami Man Shot in Hearse


Recommended Posts

Posted

A Miami Man stole a Hearse that was at a funeral. It was not clear if the dead body was in the Hearse or not. The police caught up with the stolen Hearse and shot the man. Not sure if they took the men directly to the funeral or to the police station. I just heard a quick partial report on Fox. Maybe you will want to check this out. I hate to start rumors. But this one is strange.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

redwood it seems to be true, it was on a few different stations. The only thing they showed that I saw, was the chase. I hadn't heard that the police shot the guy. I'll have to pay attention the next time I see it on the tube.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...