Neil D Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Ok, guys....I am lookin' for Planey....I haven't seen any of his one liners in a long time and I miss them.... Where is this guy? Anyone seen him of late? He usually quietly slips into the political forum or can find him in the humor section....but I haven't seen any..... Hey, you Ozzies...he lives in your country? where is he? Nan? Aldona? Bravus? Come on? I got this burning question to ask him..... John, you didn't ban the guy by accident, did you? 'Cus I might be slightly perturb if you did.....but, at least, I wouldn't be made because you had a line on the guy... Come on, Folks....I happen to have 100 adventist points left over from a couple of years ago that i will give to anyone who finds him. [Adventist points are negotiable at Gail's Adventist Book Center in Canada after talking with Gail's boss and getting a complete denial of this report.] Come on, People....surely you all can find him...where is Planey? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 We should have a missing member forum. I would add Carolaa. I miss her attacks on Bush. And more .... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted December 28, 2008 Members Posted December 28, 2008 She has been around, I think she just posted in the last few days. But having a missing member forum sounds good. Maybe you and Neil can be the moderators. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Nan Posted December 28, 2008 Moderators Posted December 28, 2008 I sent him a message and got a reply about a month ago, but no reply to a more recent message. I imagine he found Christmas very hard. I do not have a snail mail or other contact for him, but will see if someone I know in his town, knows anything. Of course he has his own health issues and that could be the problem. Yes Doug I am sure he could use our prayers. Quote
Neil D Posted December 29, 2008 Author Posted December 29, 2008 I suspect that he might be hiding around here, lurking about....Heaven forbid that this man, sinks to the level of 'Lurker"..... come on, folks,...let's have a look around ClubAdventist and see if he is lurking about? "Where's Planey?" will be the byword in each forum..... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Neil D Posted December 29, 2008 Author Posted December 29, 2008 Still looking for Planey...... Graeham, where AAAARRRRREEEEE you???????? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Neil D Posted December 30, 2008 Author Posted December 30, 2008 still lookin' Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Liz Posted December 31, 2008 Posted December 31, 2008 We should have a missing member forum. I would add Carolaa. I miss her attacks on Bush. And more .... I think this is a really good idea. What happened to Doug-aka Cubensis? Haven't seen him around lately either. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Neil D Posted January 3, 2009 Author Posted January 3, 2009 Originally Posted By: Redwood We should have a missing member forum. I would add Carolaa. I miss her attacks on Bush. And more .... I think this is a really good idea. What happened to Doug-aka Cubensis? Haven't seen him around lately either. He's around... But where is Plainey????? OOOooh, Plaaaaaaaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.....Wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreee aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 Still ain't seen much of Carolaa ... Don't mean to get in a competition ... both are missed. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted January 3, 2009 Author Posted January 3, 2009 Still ain't seen much of Carolaa ... Don't mean to get in a competition ... both are missed. Well, i found her....She's a postin' on the forum, guy...You jest aint see here.... Keep looking...I'm sure she'll turn up ....sometime.. Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
carolaa Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 I wondered if I was away long enough, maybe someone would miss me. I mean, someone as loud as me would have to be missed! I've just been busy lately. I'm thinking I may not be able to post as much here for a while as I had been, but I'm not planning to leave. Now maybe Planey will show up too! Quote
Neil D Posted January 3, 2009 Author Posted January 3, 2009 Listen you southern princess, we do expect you to be here from time to time, got that? he says with all the bluster he can manage knowing full well that pressures outside the forum are just as important as cyber friends... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Planey Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I'm here. Been not socializing much lately and haven't been here to CA for six or seven weeks. Christmas was a bit depressing in one way as it emphasized the fact that Jeanette was not there, but uplifting by associating with family (mine and hers) and being enveloped by their love. I'll try to call in here a bit more often. I am back working at school as of today (Thursday) and classes will start again next Tuesday. Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stan Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Thanks for checking in Planey, we have been worried about you. Those of us who know what it is like to hurt, were hurting for you. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted January 22, 2009 Members Posted January 22, 2009 Good to see you are well. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 22, 2009 Members Posted January 22, 2009 good to see you Planey! We were worried about you! Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Woody Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 We all 'hurt' when one of the family is not here. Good to see you Planey. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted January 24, 2009 Author Posted January 24, 2009 I'm here. Been not socializing much lately and haven't been here to CA for six or seven weeks. Christmas was a bit depressing in one way as it emphasized the fact that Jeanette was not there, but uplifting by associating with family (mine and hers) and being enveloped by their love. I'll try to call in here a bit more often. I am back working at school as of today (Thursday) and classes will start again next Tuesday. Graeme Thank you for checking in..... I suggest that you check in for the next 7 weeks at least once per week, more often if you wish...But we are concerned about you...please remember, we care about you, we want you around, and be prepared to answer the question- are you doing ok? And remember family....they are a good thing.... And please, if you go see a movie....check in first...There's a couple of movies that are not be very edifying for you....well, most movies are not edifying...but there are a couple out right now that I would definately ask that you NOT see them....Just check in a couple of times..... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Nan Posted January 24, 2009 Moderators Posted January 24, 2009 I come in here and find 2 friends have shown up.....good to see both Graeme and Carol. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.