Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

The list of the new President Elect Obama administration.

Chief of Staff: Rahm Emanuel - The Clinton veteran, whose fiery temper has earned him a fearful reputation, earned a 100% NARAL pro-choice rating and a pro-homosexuality track record during his years as an Illinois congressman.

Commerce Secretary: Bill Richardson - The governor of New Mexico calls himself a "Catholic" .

Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS): Tom Daschle Catholic

Secretary of Homeland Security: Janet Napolitano Catholic, Jesuit university

Communications Director: Ellen Moran Protestant

Domestic Policy Council Director: Melody Barnes Unknown

Secretary of State: Hillary Clinton B.A. in Political Economy from Georgetown University, The top Jesuit school in USA

Secretary of the Interior: Raúl M. Grijalva Catholic.

Tom Vilsack as secretary of agriculture Catholic.

Ken Salazar, as secretary of the interior Catholic

CIA Director Leon Panetta He is the founder and director of the Panetta Institute, serves as Distinguished Scholar to the Chancellor of the California State University system and is a professor at Jesuit-run Santa Clara University teaching public policy.

A Jesuit professor as head of the CIA. Interesting.

Posted

Well Doug I could not find an up to date list. If anyone knows of a list that is being maintained I will research it.

Posted

The list of the new President Elect Obama administration.

Chief of Staff: Rahm Emanuel - The Clinton veteran, whose fiery temper has earned him a fearful reputation, earned a 100% NARAL pro-choice rating and a pro-homosexuality track record during his years as an Illinois congressman.

Commerce Secretary: Bill Richardson - The governor of New Mexico calls himself a "Catholic" .

Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS): Tom Daschle Catholic

Secretary of Homeland Security: Janet Napolitano Catholic, Jesuit university

Communications Director: Ellen Moran Protestant

Domestic Policy Council Director: Melody Barnes Unknown

Secretary of State: Hillary Clinton B.A. in Political Economy from Georgetown University, The top Jesuit school in USA

Secretary of the Interior: Raúl M. Grijalva Catholic.

Tom Vilsack as secretary of agriculture Catholic.

Ken Salazar, as secretary of the interior Catholic

CIA Director Leon Panetta He is the founder and director of the Panetta Institute, serves as Distinguished Scholar to the Chancellor of the California State University system and is a professor at Jesuit-run Santa Clara University teaching public policy.

A Jesuit professor as head of the CIA. Interesting.

Well .... I think this was all evident to those who were warning about what a vote for Obama would bring.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

*cough*Politics forum*cough*

Truth is important

Posted

Quote:
Secretary of Homeland Security: Janet Napolitano Catholic, Jesuit university

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Catholics have been inundated the White House, capitol hill and washington dc politics at least since Ronald Reagan. Less than a year ago someone wrote an article entitled "A catholic wind blows through the whitehouse." about Prez W and the number of catholics in his administration. that article was posted here, and discussed.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

  • Moderators
Posted

You tend to get that as you get more diversity

Truth is important

Posted

You tend to get that as you get more diversity

I'm not exactly sure what that means.

As I've said before Say whatever else you want about Obama, but as I've said often, he's just a politician. He knew what powerful groups he had to placate to get elected. The catholics was one of those groups.

Also the RCC is way ahead in the game. They have long been positioning themselves in politics and other areas so that their agenda may be promoted, whatever it is. No time to get into that, but world hegemeny is definitely a part of it, or most of it.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

  • Moderators
Posted

My point was just that as you get more people in cabinet who are not WASPs (emphasis on the P in this instance) it's inevitable that you'll end up with a few Catholics. No conspiracy required.

Truth is important

Posted

Conspiracies are furtive, clandestine affairs. The RCC is relatively frank and up front about their intentions. And one of the things they're up front about is their intentions to rule the world. It is also well known that they expect catholic politicians to follow the party line, so to speak, on certain issues.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...