Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Ideas for graphic novel.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys/gals I am working on a "graphic novel" about the life of christ. And I use graphic novel very loosly as it will be word from word from the Bible. Probably the Gospel of John to be exact. And it will not be cartoony or exaggerated superhero looking. But it will be very stylish and well done. Much more like a motion picture. It will also be released in book form, CD form and on the internet.

And if you are curios I do plan on doing Ellen White books but they would be later. This project was chosen to be a wider seller.

So now I need suggestions. For example first thing I have to do is raise enough money to do the project. Then raise enough money to have it printed and put on CD etc. Then I need to distribute it as wide as possible. And I am already working on these things but would love to have some suggestions by the smart people that are on this forum.

By the way you can see some of my work at http://www.pwlawrence.com

banner_smaller_3.jpg
Posted

Thanks dgrimm60 prayers really are a big help. :) And I will take as many people praying for the project as I can get.

banner_smaller_3.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...