Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Five words. Five. Just five.


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's too cold in Michigan!

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bravus

    25

  • Woody

    23

  • Taylor

    17

  • Liz

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Don't want Michigan's heat bill.... scaredcrazy

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Wish I was beach bound

Truth is important

Posted

Do Icons count > five words?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Freedom is our catchcry here

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

Freedom to eat okra anytime.

LD

  • Moderators
Posted

Oprah?! Oops, sorry, I misheard.

Truth is important

Posted

You are doing fine, Taylor.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

So much fun - can't quit!

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

Puzzles as time inverts itself

Truth is important

Posted

I didn't watch the inauguration.

Posted

Main thing on TV today

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

 

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Posted

No Snow go here yet.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Redwoods grow good in snow.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I wish we had snow.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

I'm tired of snow yak.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

This thread sure is popular.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Beware popularity! (enough words said)

LD

  • Moderators
Posted

Quote:
ha

May we quote here?

-

LD

Posted

Quote:
Can we quote here?

Yes

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...