Moderators LynnDel Posted January 23, 2009 Moderators Posted January 23, 2009 Here is the computer that changed my world, all dressed up in his birthday suit - I tiled him, just for fun; next I'll do the keyboard and mouse. I was going to send this photo into CNN, since they were asking for Mac photos for the 25-year-celebration today, but couldn't find out where to send it. Maybe just as well! Tiled Mac Quote LD
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 23, 2009 Members Posted January 23, 2009 LOL I take it, you don't use it anymore, LynnDel? Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Moderators LynnDel Posted January 23, 2009 Author Moderators Posted January 23, 2009 It WAS perfectly usable until I tiled over the vents, so no, I don't use it any more except as decoration. LD Quote LD
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 23, 2009 Members Posted January 23, 2009 Cool job on the tiling! Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Stan Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 There have been some folks, who gutted it, and turned it into an aquarium... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 23, 2009 Members Posted January 23, 2009 Quote: There have been some folks, who gutted it, and turned it into an aquarium.. Fish and Chips Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Moderators LynnDel Posted January 23, 2009 Author Moderators Posted January 23, 2009 Quote: WELL IN 25 DAYS you can use all the old T.V. asarquarium's Isn't that only if you use rabbit ears or some other antiquated TV signal input? LD * Quote LD
Members phkrause Posted January 23, 2009 Members Posted January 23, 2009 Ah what a beauty. Don't you just love it!! I've worked on almost every mac ever made. I believe that that mac didn't have a HD, you needed a floppy to run it, if I remember correctly. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.