Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Have you seen this guy?


Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

This guy is amazing. The Pastor of our church has shown the entire Video Tape for church youth groups. I would highly recommend it. I don't know if this has been shown on CA before ... but if so forgive me.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Seen it before, but always amazing to see again!

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

I have not seen it before, that is incredible.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Members
Posted

Awesome Redwood. I was wondering how he got that way, so I googled him and found out that he was born that way. I had to cry with the rest of the people. It was very moving. Thanks Redwood for your post.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

This guy is amazing. The Pastor of our church has shown the entire Video Tape for church youth groups. I would highly recommend it. I don't know if this has been shown on CA before ... but if so forgive me.

Awesome! I had seen pictures of him but never a video. Is there a full-length video that can be purchased of him speaking to the kids? I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...