Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Feeling lonely


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm feeling kinda lonely and starting to miss my old life of misinterpetating the truth of the Scriptures like the church I was going to before, it was great fun, I really enjoyed it there.

But then I realised...

And I thought to myself...

I cannot be in a Church that twists the Word of God and misinterpetates the Bible.

The whole law is on the Cross, all we need to do is LOVE, no more commandment keeping, no more nothing--just LOVE.

Can you believe it???

Millions and billions of good faithful Christians are believing this lie from the Devil--Satan.

The Sabbath is in Jesus Christ, we now rest in Him 24hrs and 7days each and every week, oh, this is being taught to billions of Christians everyday in so-called christian churches.

How can so-called christian churches get away with false teaching???

I'm so glad I got out of Babylon, out of the baptist and pentecostal messed up teaching.

But it costed me a lot...

I was told to step down as youth leader, and to stop preaching in church, and to stop leading bible studies there, and to step down as deacon.

I don't know whats happening to my life...

Please God help improve my life for the better in your truths of Your Word, again I say Lord--help me.

I need to get more settled in the sda church here, have it as my home church, and make more friends there, and get more involved there when the Lord wants me to--in the Lord's timing...

But I feel useless...

And I feel I've thown away my only exiting life that God gave me...

Please pray for me...

Please God give me strength to get through this...

Amen.

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Posted

Cheer up Luke, the footy will be back soon enough! I cant wait until we get to watch South smash Norwood in an upcomming match! :)

  • Members
Posted

Hi Luke, it will take awhile, after you join the Adventist church you can start doing all those things again. Just keep asking God for this, if this is what you want to do. Will be praying for God to do his will in you.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Luke ... When you get lonely ... just come here. Lots of good friends will cheer you up.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Yea or just go over and visit with Redwood. hahahahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

Luke- you are not alone! Come here anytime and you will always find SOMEBODY around!

I thank the Lord that you are a willing listener to Him :) The peace you find in Him will carry you through.

AND- as it was mentioned above, when you join the church you will find a new family there :) as you have found one here

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

Just keep in mind Luke ... that no matter what church you go to ... the people are just a group of faulty bumbling sinful humans. You will need to be able to give grace to them at times. The same thing applies here on the Forum. We can be a bunch of bumbling idiots at times. Well ... I should ammend that for some may not 'think' of themselves as bumbling idiots even though they are. I will just say that at times ... I am a bumbling old babbling idiot.

Now ... just watch and listen for the applause. And for now I will close this babbling post.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Thankyou everyone who has responded so far...

But I have to agree, we can be babbling idiots at times, can't we?

Wow...

Just look at the apostles in Jesus times, 'cause they set the example for us to follow.

We are babbling idiots for the Lord Jesus Christ and He accepts us for who we are.

Amen--Glory to God in the highest.

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...