Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Snow on Covered Bridge


Recommended Posts

Posted

Snow on the Covered Bridge in our back yard. This is the view from our back window. I like it because it is so peaceful. But the snow here just makes things impossible. Our bridge though is registered with the state as a covered bridge so we get some people coming by to take pictures. In addition to my 'poppy' field ... we get lots of visitors.

post-2281-140967433111_thumb.jpg

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

that's so pretty (lots of snow on the top!) - thanks for sharing it! :smile:

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Members
Posted

Hey redwood nice image, are you useing a digital camera. We just got about 8 inches of snow today also.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

That is so pretty.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

Hey redwood nice image, are you useing a digital camera. We just got about 8 inches of snow today also.

pk

Thanks pk. Yes, it is an OLD floppy disc camera.

I tried to submit it on the Photo Section but it wouldn't accept it. Either it doesn't like the quality ... or I am banned there. Or ... perhaps I am just too ignorant to know how.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Administrators
Posted

Nice pic!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

how many acres do you have, Redwood? What do you use the bridge for - just looks? Does it connect with somewhere?

Posted

how many acres do you have, Redwood? What do you use the bridge for - just looks? Does it connect with somewhere?

Posted

Hi Ellen.

We only have just less than one acre. The bridge just allows us to cross the stream. It is only used for walking. We enjoy taking our dog for a walk back there.Well ... we do use it to get the lawn mower over there.

Much of that property is not ours but the owners don't use it and allow us to. So, it may look like we have lots of land ... but we don't.

I just enjoy it that we can look out and not see buildings etc.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Beautiful but I hope that's as close as I'll get to see one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...