Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Ted Haggard on Oprah! homosexual scandal!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i cant wait

All I ask for is honesty!

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

Posted

He said it is a sin for him to be gay.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Praise GOD i just watched it!!!!

He was being honest and thats what i prayed for!

The church and the gay communtiy can be blessed in this.

I realize that the gay community will hate it cause he says he isnt gay and the christians community will hate it cause he says he still has temptations.

What He told? His experience.

Apparently there is an HBO special on him tomorrow. I dont have cable on purpose.

I wish i can see it.

But I did see him on Oprah! hooray!

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...