Woody Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 Isn't there something conflicting about the numbers 7666 . It ought to be a sin to allow the number 7 to be alongside the number 666 . Bravus ... what are you doing? Please quickly make one more post. (Okay.Yes. I am bored. My wife is gone for a week. She is visiting family in Washington State.) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 31, 2009 Author Posted January 31, 2009 Ha Ha. dgrimm60 ... you got that right. Even when she is home ... she is traveling. We have two churches .... one is 45 miles from where we live. And then there always seems to be conference activities that require travel all over the state. So, there is always traveling. Which means that I get left alone. boo hoo. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.