Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Found a perfectly good hot woman


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

...no, I didn't really[1], but since Redwood got given some shrimp and Narcah found some beer, I thought we may as well complete the set!

[1] I did really, but it was over 20 years ago and I immediately took steps to marry her

Truth is important

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...