Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Today ... I received my crown.

Now .... this is not the crown that most look forward to but instead ... it is the crown that dentist make a good living giving.

While receiving this crown ....

I was thinking of the day that I will receive a much better one. And we do have that assurance.

But to keep that assurance ... we do need to purchase some 'insurance'. The insurance is in the purchase of a Bible. In there ... one will find the way to keep on the path of assurance.

So much for my reflections from the dentist's chair.

Signing off ...

RED

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I'm very much looking forward to that crown redwood, but without all the drilling. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Yes. I will throw All of my crowns at his feet and expect new teeth.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Redwood when you throw that crown at his feet you will already have your new teeth, plus your new body, your new immortal body. Praise the Lord.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...