Stan Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 Quote: Women who long for lush lashes have had to rely on messy mascara and fussy false lashes. Now, doctors have stumbled on a new treatment from an unexpected source: a glaucoma drug. SOURCE Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 Me? Longer eyelashes? Uh, in a word, ...no... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
guibox Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 I'm not embarrassed to admit that I have long, dark, beautiful eyelashes! If I were a woman, I'd be the envy of the town. heh heh I don't need longer ones or I'd be cleaning the windows everytime I blinked! I don't want to look like a camel! Quote www.corbel.theacaistory.com
Moderators Bravus Posted February 16, 2009 Moderators Posted February 16, 2009 Me too - I have trouble buying glasses because my lashes brush the inside of the lenses Quote Truth is important
Moderators Bravus Posted February 16, 2009 Moderators Posted February 16, 2009 And it's really hard to wash those mascara stains off Quote Truth is important
Neil D Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 And it's really hard to wash those mascara stains off Oooh Bravus....that's just...just...Oh, never mind...... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
guibox Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 I can't fault Bravus for that. With eyelashes like ours, sometimes the strange thought creeps into the head (strictly out of curiosity of course), 'Hmmm...I wonder how prettier and longer they'd look with mascara on?' Quote www.corbel.theacaistory.com
Cosmin M. Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 Hi guys! I am at school right now! Got to go! Be on later tonight. Quote
Liz Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 Why is it that the guys have the long full pretty lashes? Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Cosmin M. Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 That is a good thing. No more massacre! :0 Quote
Liz Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Well, I wasn't going to kill for them. LOL Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted February 18, 2009 Members Posted February 18, 2009 I know this sounds crazy for men, but if your eyelashes brush against the lenses of your glasses and create a nuisance, use an eyelash curler to bend them up. No one will know but you... and the mascara will stay off the lenses...[tic] LOL Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Members phkrause Posted February 18, 2009 Members Posted February 18, 2009 hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Gail Posted February 18, 2009 Administrators Posted February 18, 2009 AND- the gals will love you so much more!! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.